The church, rebuilt in 1769 thanks to donations, is located near the town cemetery. It is characterised by a single nave with a barrel vault supported by three arches and a quadrangular apse.
On the plateau of Sas Seas, about 5 km from Ittiri, there is the Church of Our Lady of Coros, one of the latest Cistercian constructions of Sardinia, built between 1230 and 1260. It was controlled by the Abbey of Paulis and belonged to the medieval village of Sa Iddazza.
The church of Our Lady of Monserrato is located in the Montesile region, in the village of Ittiri. As for Our Lady of Carmelo, the first evidence of the building can be dated back to the seventeenth century, although it is likely that its first phase of construction occurred earlier.
The Abbey of Our Lady of Paulis (de Padule, in Padulibus or Paludibus) is located on the road which starts from Uri and leads to Ittiri. It belonged to the ancient village of Paulis and was built by Cistercian monks, according to the cistercian romanesque style and on the model of Our Lady of the Court of Sindia, thanks to a bequest by Comita II of Torres in 1205.
The church of San Francesco, with the adjacent convent, was built after 1610. In 1707, after being dedicated to the Immaculate Conception, it was dedicated again to San Francesco (St. Francis).
Known as Santu Nenardu de sa Iddazza or San Leonardo of Cuga, it dates back from the second half of the twelfth century. It was part, with the adjacent convent, of the area of Cuga or Tuta.
It is located in the countryside of Ittiri, in the area of Ochila, about 7 km from the town, near the nuraghe Sa Figu. The shrine can be dated back to the seventeenth century and it is built with limestone blocks.
It is the first parish church of the town and it is located near one of the oldest quarters, S'Ulumu. The first attestation about the church dates back to 1553, the year of the pastoral visit of the Archbishop of Sassari Salvator Alepus to "Itari de Canedo".
The plateau of Runara is characterised by the presence of several archaeological monuments of Nuragic (Nuraghes with village) and Pre-nuragic (megalithic burials) ages.
The necropolis Domus de Janas of Sa Figu is located in the northern edge of the plateau of Coros, an archaeological site of great importance for the presence of historic evidence from different periods.
The Domus de Janas form a small funerary complex dug in small limestone outcrops in "Sa Cappida". Some graves are characterised by architectural patterns depicting the wooden elements of huts.
The Domus de Janas of Musellos are dug on the western slope of a limestone hill. The centre of the necropolis, the result of several changes related to different stages of use over the centuries, consists of three large chambers connected to each other and arranged in sequence from north to south.
The necropolis is located on the eastern slope of a precipitous limestone wall, in the southern area of Monte Cumida. It consists of eight Domus de Janas, variously arranged, and in some cases characterised by architectural relief elements and decorative patterns on the walls.
Located on a small hill in Musellos, Nuraghe Majore is one of the most interesting and complex nuraghes of the territory of Ittiri, although it is not in a good state of conservation.
The nuraghe, characterised by a complex plan, is located close to Nuraghe Majore. Built with blocks of local trachyte, it has a bilobed structure: a bastion characterised by two towers was added to the fortified tower, whose tholos of the first floor is still intact.
Nuraghe Tuvurunaghe, built in trachyte on the edges of a rocky plateau, is characterised by a single tower structure with an almost intact tholos roof.
The nineteenth-century historic building, vaguely influenced by the neo-classical style, overlooks the main street with a façade that stands out for its elegant simplicity and architectural harmony.
The spring is located in the old town centre, enclosed in a wall between Via Monserrato and Via Amsicora, in a charming square shaded by an oak tree. It was built with the use of different materials that make it particularly evocative.
The Hospital of Ittiri is named after Colonel Giovanni Andrea Alivesi, who commanded the sixtieth regiment in the field of Gazzuolo, near Mantua. In 1866, he made his will in favour of the Municipality for the establishment of a "charity hospital".
The Domus de Janas, in the area of Sas Seas, consists of three chambers arranged in succession and is characterised by different architectural patterns and elements related to the cult. The architectural elements are located in the last chamber.